Wellcome on the CoinBlockerLists Homepage!
Click to see the latest News!
What is Cryptojacking?
Cryptojacking is defined as the unauthorized use of your computer to mine crypto currencies.
In short, a program is installed or temporarily executed in your browser that secretly extracts crypto currencies.
In a cryptojacking attack, the crypto currency mining code is transferred to the user's system without permission.
Mining is then the computer process that is executed to create coins.
The CoinBlockerLists are an open source project by ZeroDot1 to secure networks against cryptojacking attacks.
The project is primarily designed for companies, universities and other networks to provide better network protection.
The CoinBlockerLists are used worldwide and already protect thousands of computers, DOWNLOAD the CoinBlockerLists today and make your network safer.
In the list below are listed projects and applications where the CoinBlockerLists are used.
Do you want to know which companies use the CoinBlockerLists, then check out the partners page to find a list of companies that use the CoinBlockerLists.
The CoinBlockerLists are open source and are licensed under the AGPL license.
List of applications and projects that uses the CoinBlockerLists.
Your project is not on the list please contact me and I will add your project to the list.
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by Pulsedive
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by APIVoid (Domain Reputation Check)
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by Safing - Portmaster
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by RethinkDNS and RethinkFirewall
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by PyFunceble
- The CoinBlockerLists are used by NextDNS
- MISP - Malware Information Sharing Platform and Threat Sharing
- Blokada - Free ad blocker for Android with the best open source community.
- DNSCrypt-Proxy - A flexible DNS proxy, with support for encrypted DNS protocols.
- Hostsblock - An ad- and malware-blocking script for Linux
- pfBlockerNG: A Firewall - IP and Domain Management package!
- Wally3k.github.io - The Big Blocklist Collection
- update-hosts - This script, designed for GNU/Linux, generates a hosts file based on multiple sources.
- The Ultimate hosts file for protecting your computer or device against over a million bad web sites.
- smokingwheels - Pi-hole/allhosts
- Nolovia - is an ad/malware blocking configuration file generator for bind, NSD, and other DNS resolvers
- Minesweeper - A Burpsuite plugin (BApp) to aid in the detection of scripts being loaded from over 14000+ malicious cryptocurrency mining domains(cryptojacking).
- CoinHive-Block - To block the malware domains of coin-hive systemwide.
- Dr. Mine - is a node script written to aid automatic detection of in-browser cryptojacking.
AD: Check out high quality RaspberryPi cases from Miuzei
Latest News: 26.12.2020
A new logo was created and added.
Today is a very good day, @euphoricfall has created a beautiful piece of art for me in the form of a new logo.@euphoricfall has created exactly the logo I had in my mind.— ZeroDot1🍀 (@zero_dot1) May 1, 2021
Maybe she can read thoughts, thank you very much for your incredibly good work. 💕💕 pic.twitter.com/lJJBv871HM
Share this Page: